Karsten Fruechtl is a partner in Bain & Company's Melbourne office. He is an expert in Bain's Telecommunications practice and a member of the firm's Performance Improvement and Customer Strategy & Marketing practices with particular expertise in Service Design & Operations.
He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, serving clients primarily in the telecommunications, technology and media industries.
Karsten advises telecom companies on cost and customer transformations, service operations and network design. He also advises clients across a range of industries on customer advocacy and the Net Promoter System®.
He earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University as well as diplomas from the University Of Mannheim, Germany and the ESSEC in Cergy-Pontoise, France.
- “Bain & Company’s “NPS PRISM” launches in Australia to help companies create game-changing customer experiences,” Press release, July 2020
- “How to Come Out Stronger from the Covid-19 Crisis: Accelerate Simple and Digital,” Brief, April 2020
- “Have It Both Ways: Happy Customers and Lower Costs,” Brief, August 2019
- “Experience Is the New Product; Here's How to Manage It,” Brief, June 2018
- “Karsten Fruechtl: Simple and Digital,” Video, December 2016