Chris Johnson is a partner based in our San Francisco office. He is an expert in our Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on corporate strategy, sales and marketing execution, adjacency expansion, and M&A diligence. He also advises clients on platform strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “IT Spending Recovery to Accelerate in 2022 ,” Snap Chart, fevereiro 18, 2022
- “Technology M&A,” M&A Report, fevereiro 08, 2022, Report
- “Investors’ Preference for Later Stage Tech Deals During the Pandemic is Expected to Continue,” Institutional Investor, setembro 27, 2021, Financial Services
- “Why Venture Capitalists Are Doubling Down on Technology ,” Report, setembro 20, 2021
- “Tech-tonic Shifts: Technology Is Reshaping the Global Economy,” Report, setembro 20, 2021