Chris Johnson is a partner based in our San Francisco office. He is an expert in our Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on corporate strategy, sales and marketing execution, adjacency expansion, and M&A diligence. He also advises clients on platform strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “How to Play the Boom in Technology M&A,” Webinar, March 2021
- “IT Spending Expected to Rebound in 2021,” Snap Chart, January 2021
- “Why Tech Companies Must Quickly Evolve to Stay in the Game,” Infographic, January 2021
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, December 2020, Article
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, October 2020