Chris Johnson is a partner based in our San Francisco office. He is an expert in our Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on corporate strategy, sales and marketing execution, adjacency expansion, and M&A diligence. He also advises clients on platform strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “IT Spending Recovery to Accelerate in 2022 ,” Snap Chart, 18 février 2022
- “Technology M&A,” M&A Report, 8 février 2022, Rapport
- “Why Venture Capitalists Are Doubling Down on Technology ,” Rapport, 20 septembre 2021
- “Tech-tonic Shifts: Technology Is Reshaping the Global Economy,” Rapport, 20 septembre 2021
- “Technology Isn't Just an Industry Anymore. It's Everything,” Infographic, 20 septembre 2021