Chris Johnson is a partner based in our San Francisco office. He is an expert in our Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on corporate strategy, sales and marketing execution, adjacency expansion, and M&A diligence. He also advises clients on platform strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “How to Play the Boom in Technology M&A,” Webinar, 23. März 2021
- “IT Spending Expected to Rebound in 2021,” Snap Chart, 27. Januar 2021
- “Why Tech Companies Must Quickly Evolve to Stay in the Game,” Infografik, 7. Januar 2021
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, 21. Dezember 2020, Artikel
- “Buying Boosts Building in Tech M&A,” Report, 14. Oktober 2020