Chris Johnson is a partner based in our San Francisco office. He is an expert in our Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on corporate strategy, sales and marketing execution, adjacency expansion, and M&A diligence. He also advises clients on platform strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “Why Venture Capitalists Are Doubling Down on Technology ,” Report, 20. September 2021
- “Tech-tonic Shifts: Technology Is Reshaping the Global Economy,” Report, 20. September 2021
- “Technology Isn't Just an Industry Anymore. It's Everything,” Infografik, 20. September 2021
- “How to Play the Boom in Technology M&A,” Webinar, 23. März 2021
- “IT Spending Expected to Rebound in 2021,” Snap Chart, 27. Januar 2021