Chris Johnson is a partner based in Bain & Company's San Francisco office. He is an expert in the firm's Technology practice.
Chris primarily focuses on hardware. His professional emphases are in corporate strategy, portfolio management, adjacency expansion and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Other core areas of expertise include virtual and augmented reality (VR/AR).
During his tenure at Bain, Chris has authored numerous studies detailing such topics as semiconductors, mobile handsets, tech industry consolidation and emerging markets strategy.
Chris holds a JD from Harvard Law School and a degree in economics from Yale University.
- “Evergreen Value Creation in Technology Companies,” Webinar, 2020년7월15일
- “Technology’s Resilience and Cash Reserves Could Boost M&A Activity,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월16일
- “Covid-19 Disruptions Highlight Risks of Tech’s Concentrated Supply Chain,” 스냅차트, 2020년6월10일
- “Technology Budgets Hit Hard by Covid-19,” 스냅차트, 2020년5월27일
- “The New Realities of Tech M&A ,” Brief, 2019년12월18일