He has more than 10 years of consulting experience.
Eric advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in private equity funds as well as healthcare payers and services and biotech / pharma. He has additional experience in industrial goods and services and consumer packaged goods.
He holds expertise in topics related to commercial due diligence, business unit strategy, operating model, organization design, pricing, brand strategy and mergers & acquisitions.
Prior to joining Bain in 2011, Eric worked for a small consulting firm in Boston focused on the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries. Previously, he was a researcher in organic chemistry at Harvard University. Eric has published in Science and the Journal of the American Chemical Society and was awarded a grant from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and the Jean Dreyfus Boissevain scholarship.
Eric earned an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management. He holds a BA cum laude and MA in chemistry from Harvard University.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, marzo 2021
- “Healthcare Payers: A Bid to Reduce Costs for Patients and Employers,” Report, marzo 2021
- “Payers: Scarce Healthcare Assets and Stiff Competition from Corporates,” Report, marzo 2020
- “Which Digital Innovations Are Most Important to Healthcare Payers?,” Snap Chart, novembre 2019
- “Payers: Assets that Help Increase Operational Efficiencies,” Report, aprile 2019