Dr. Henrik Naujoks is a partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is the leader of Bain's Financial Services practice for Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA). He is also an expert in the firm's Digital practice.
He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience and advises clients on corporate and business unit strategy, customer focus programs and post-merger integration. He holds additional expertise in other aspects of corporate organization, operational improvement and restructuring. In recent years, he has focused particularly on the topic of digitalization.
Outside of his client work, Henrik is actively involved in local social impact initiatives and is a board member for a number of non-profit organizations. He pursues his mission of giving young people access to financial education as a board member of Child and Youth Finance and a co-founder of the "Learn Money" initiative. He is also a member of the Dean's Advisory Board at WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management. In 2007, Henrik was elected by the World Economic Forum as a Young Global Leader.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, Henrik held an apprenticeship in banking.
Henrik studied business administration in Munich and earned his doctorate at the University of St. Gallen, where he wrote his thesis on organizational theory and behavior in large organizations. He was also granted a scholarship by the German National Merit Foundation (Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes).
- “Customers Know What They Want. Are Insurers Listening?,” Report, October 2018
- “Identity crisis: the insurers moving away from insurance,” Financial Times, August 2018, Insurance
- “Insurers Hold the Key to Healthcare's Digital Future,” Brief, March 2018
- “How to Breathe New Life into Life Insurance,” Brief, January 2018
- “Insurers of the next generation: The service revolution - Swiss edition,” Brief, January 2018