Satish Shankar is the managing partner of Bain & Company's Southeast Asia region, including the growing roster of offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Jakarta.
Satish has worked in a wide range of engagements including portfolio, business unit, turnaround and market entry strategies, operational excellence and M&A.
He received an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad and a B.Tech in chemical engineering (First Class with Distinction) from Anna University, Madras.
- “Can Agribusiness Reinvent Itself to Capture the Future?,” Brief, March 2016
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too. Is It Time for to Split Up?,” Bangkok Post, March 2015, Article
- “Sometimes Companies Need to Break Up Too,” The Edge Markets, February 2015, Article
- “Sometimes, Firms Need to Break Up Too,” The Business Times, February 2015, Article
- “The renaissance in mergers and acquisitions: How to make your deals successful,” Brief, May 2013