Suzanne joined Bain in 1996 as a member of the Boston office and also spent five years in San Francisco. She has served clients primarily in the retail and consumer products industries, including department stores, fashion, grocery, and food and beverage manufacturing. She has deep expertise on consumer and industry trends, including digital and omnichannel experiences and strategy. Suzanne has worked on a variety of assignments including growth and brand strategy, localization, innovation, turnaround and cost reduction.
Suzanne earned an MBA in Strategic and Operations Management from the Wharton School and a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences from Duke University.
- “The Great E-commerce Illusion in Consumer Products,” Brief, September 2018
- “Private Equity Ready Once Again to Try On Niche Apparel Brands,” WSJ Pro, August 2018, Retail
- “Coping With The Amazon Factor In Private Equity,” Forbes.com, April 2018, Article
- “Coping with the Amazon Factor in Due Diligence,” Brief, March 2018
- “Post-Holiday Recap and Resolutions for 2018,” Brief, January 2018