- Expert on marketing strategy, omnichannel and digital marketing effectiveness and measurement
- Specialties in consumer products, financial services, technology and retail
- 10 years of marketing experience across APAC, inclusive of China
Lyn Lim is a director and media expert in our Vector practice, based in Singapore.
She has a decade of marketing experience across Asia-Pacific. Much of her work has centered on China, Southeast Asia, and other APAC countries, such as Australia, Japan and Korea.
She has worked with many of the top-10 consumer product companies, across food and beverage, personal and oral care, and OTC pharmaceuticals. Her work primarily surrounds marketing and media strategy, and ways to increase marketing effectiveness. She is an expert on brand acceleration, digital transformation, marketing mix strategy and acceleration, which includes thought leadership on marketing in China.
Lyn's case portfolio includes brand acceleration, marketing experimentation, transformation and performance improvement, marketing advisory, diligence and value creation propositions. Her core client achievement includes:
- Leading a multi-month brand acceleration case for a global CP company that identified significant incremental multi-year revenue across Australia, China, India and Japan
- Identifying sizeable in-year cost opportunities for an automotive company through marketing mix shift and optimization across Southeast Asia and China
- Launched marketing experiments at scale for a global FMCG company that drove impactful uplifts in revenue returns
In addition to her client work, she is an active member of our BGLAD, DEI and WoW affinity groups and supports Vector recruiting activities and efforts. In 2021, she was awarded Bain's Expert Client Delivery services servant leader award in recognition of her outstanding leadership.
Prior to joining us, she won multiple awards in the Singapore media advertising industry, including the 2016 Singapore Media Awards Young Media Person of the Year and IAS Hall of Fame Rising Star of the Year 2016 (Media). She was also responsible for helping build international marketing teams for China unicorns such as DJI and Vivo, based out of Shenzhen, China.
In her personal time, Lyn is an avid basketball player who has represented the Singapore national team and is deeply involved with the alumni association of Singapore Management University, her alma mater, where she mentors and inspires graduating business students.