Customer Experience Tools
Customer feedback management consists of a suite of tools, such as survey delivery and management platforms, that help companies measure and monitor customer feedback.
These tools enable a business to achieve its customer growth, loyalty and retention goals by providing a means to collect and share customer data that informs customer strategy. Based on the data, a company can diagnose the root causes of defection among groups of customers and develop ways to turn them into advocates.
How companies use customer feedback management
- Focus on key customers. Build lasting relationships with customers who contribute the most to profitability, and capture a larger share of their business.
- Establish high-velocity learning loops. Adapt products and the customer experience based on feedback. Tools help feedback to reach the product teams and the front line instantaneously with clear guidance.
- Increase revenue. Improved customer experience leads to more promoters, who recommend the company to others.
- Know customers better. Listening to the voice of the customer, and capturing critical customer data such as demographics and preferences, feeds segmentation tools and informs more targeted promotions and experience.
- Define clear objectives. One can easily get overwhelmed by the diversity of customer feedback unless the objectives are well-defined in advance.
- Segment feedback. It is essential to segment streams of feedback based on their source. A longtime customer might have different intentions than a prospect visiting the website after a promotional campaign on social networks.
- Integrate the tool. Integration with other web analytic tools and customer relationship management forms a comprehensive picture of the customer experience through digital channels.