In what language will the event be held?
This event will be held in English, to accommodate participants from a wide range of countries.
Which country should I apply to?
Please select the office that you are most interested in and apply with them, and only apply to one office at a time. Please note that some countries will require fluency in the local language.
- For Spain, you must be fluent in Spanish
- For Poland, you must be fluent in Polish
If I’m a CEMS student, can I also apply?
CEMS students starting their CEMS MIM in fall 2023 in any EMEA country are welcome to apply.
- Candidate qualifications: All incoming students starting their CEMS MIM in fall 2023.
- Include your CV, university transcripts and a cover letter describing your motivations and what you want to learn from Bainworks and what your contributions to this event would be.
- In the online application form, to the “Which best describes your field of study”, please add “CEMS”. You can select any Bain EMEA office (100%) as Office preference 1.
Please send us your application here.
What costs will I incur by participating?
Bain will cover all costs associated with joining this event.
Does an invitation to the event qualify me for an internship or full-time position?
It does not. However, it is a wonderful first step toward better understanding management consulting, and how to apply.
If I’m rejected from Bainworks, am I also rejected from applying to other positions?
Not at all. If you aren’t accepted into Bainworks, we encourage you to still apply to other positions. For similar questions, please reach us at email@example.com
What does the case study consist of?
The case study is a simulation of real work we’ve done for one of our clients. It’ll give you a snapshot into the nature of our work and how strategy consultants spend their time. It won’t require any specific knowledge beyond what’s provided to you in preparation.