Bhavya Nand Kishore is a global Strategy practice executive vice president, based in our Zurich office. She leads the development of Bain's Founder's Mentality® insights and coordinates the firm's Developing Market 100 initiative.
Bhavya has more than 10 years of consulting experience in strategy, business transformation and mergers and acquisitions, primarily in the industrial goods, telecommunications and technology industries. She has applied her expertise across geographies, including India, Southeast Asia, Australia, North America and Europe.
Prior to joining Bain, Bhavya was a manager at another consulting firm.
She received her MBA from the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta and a Bachelor in Commerce from Delhi University.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Brief, maggio 2021
- “The Micro-battles Learning (Training) Agenda,” Founder's Mentality Blog, aprile 2018, Article
- “Making the Case for Change: The Role of the Founder’s Mentality Survey,” Founder's Mentality Blog, aprile 2018, Article
- “The journey north,” Business Standard, dicembre 2014, Article
- “Are Speed and Scale Compatible?,” Business Standard, dicembre 2014, Article