Jeff Denneen is a partner based in our Atlanta office. He brings more than 25 years of industry and consulting experience to his engagements.
Over the course of his career, Jeff has worked on delivering breakthrough performance results for corporate, public sector and nonprofit clients.
Jeff founded our Higher Education practice in 2009 and serves as its global practice leader. He is also a member of our global Communications, Media & Entertainment and Change Management practices, specializing in full potential transformation.
Jeff is a leading voice in higher education and education reform. He co-authored "The Financially Sustainable University," published in Business Officer magazine, and has spoken at conferences including NACUBO, EACUBO, SACUBO, CASE, AAHC, AAMC and the Advisory Board. Jeff has been quoted in publications such as the Economist, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Boston Globe Magazine, Inside HigherEd and the Chronicle of Higher Education and also appeared on national radio programs, including NPR Marketplace. Jeff is also a LinkedIn Influencer, a member of a group of corporate leaders and public figures who are thought leaders in their respective fields.
Earlier in his career, Jeff led our global Transportation, Freight & Logistics practice. He has experience working across a number of industries, including higher education, telecommunications, healthcare, financial services, technology services, transportation and logistics and private equity. Jeff has addressed a variety of issues for his clients, including growth strategy, customer loyalty, large-scale cost reduction and full potential transformation.
Jeff holds an MBA from the Goizueta Business School at Emory University, as well as a B.A. in Economics from Emory. He serves on the Goizueta advisory board and also volunteers as an adjunct instructor for the school.
- “Google Classroom Absent From College Courses,” Inside Higher Ed, giugno 2017, Istruzione Superiore
- “For many small colleges, it's a challenge just to stay open,” USA Today College, febbraio 2017, Istruzione Superiore
- “Marlboro College fights to stay alive,” Marketplace, dicembre 2015
- “How can you tell when a college is circling the drain?,” The Chronicle of Higher Education, luglio 2015
- “A remarkable turnaround at Regis College,” The Boston Globe, aprile 2015