Michael Staebe is a partner in Bain & Company's Munich office. He leads the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural resources practices in Germany, Austria and Switzerland and is an expert in Bain’s Machinery & Equipment, Infrastructure, Construction & Building Products and Customer Strategy & Marketing practices.
He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Michael specializes in the area of industrial goods, particularly in machinery, plant engineering, packaging, construction and building products, as well as in industrial services. In addition to industrial clients, he advises private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
Michael has extensive international experience in the development and implementation of growth strategies and major reorganization and restructuring programs. He holds deep expertise in strategy, organization, mergers and acquisitions and post-merger integration.
Michael studied History and Literature in Germany and the United States and earned an MBA from the Rotterdam School of Management.
- “Is Your Account Management Even Close to Its Full Potential?,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “To Market, to Market, but Which Route?,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “Where Lead Generation Goes Wrong, and How to Right a Faltering Process ,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “Industrial Channel Partners: Whom to Embrace, Who Should Depart?,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020
- “Profit in Your Own Land: Expand Sales by Owning the Aftermarket,” Snap Chart, agosto 2020