He has more than 10 years of consulting and industry experience. At Bain, Prashant’s client work focuses on Aerospace & Defense and Industrial Services, where he has led numerous transformation, organizational design, growth strategy, performance improvement, separation and divestiture cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Prashant worked as a Private Equity Associate at H.I.G. Capital, where a majority of his work focused on industrial products and service companies. Additionally, he started his career as an investment banker at Citi.
He holds an MBA from the Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management and bachelor’s degrees in finance and economics, summa cum laude, from Rutgers University.
- “Industrial Service: Digital Tools Speed Change,” Snap Chart, ottobre 2021
- “Field Service Is Changing Rapidly. Can You Keep Up? ,” Brief, settembre 2021
- “New research from Bain & Company and ServiceMax reveals the three most important trends affecting field service,” Press release, settembre 2021
- “Servicing Equipment in the Field: Get Ready for Accelerated Change,” Interattivo, marzo 2021
- “Cracking the Services Conundrum in Aerospace and Defense,” Brief, gennaio 2020