Yury Spektorov is a partner based in Bain & Company's Moscow office. He serves as the managing partner of Bain CIS and is an expert in the firm's Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Aerospace & Defense practices.
Yury has about 30 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Yury has led multiple transformation projects aimed at aligning organizations with a customer-focused strategy while achieving efficient operations and cost management. He holds deep expertise in strategy, revenue management, sales, distribution, organization and restructuring initiatives.
He advises multi-national and local Eastern European companies in a range of industries, including airlines, transportation, logistics, finance, oil and gas, telecom, energy, automotive, consumer products and retail. In these client engagements, he specializes in growth strategy, performance improvement, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, post-merger integration and manufacturing optimization and relocation.
Yury joined Bain's Boston office in 1993 and subsequently led the launch of the firm's offices in Moscow and Kiev.
He earned his MBA and a Bachelor's degree in economics from Bentley University in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- “Buy that engagement ring now: The coming supply squeeze in diamonds,” Forbes.com, ottobre 2013, Article
- “Webinar: The Global Diamond Industry 2012,” Video, dicembre 2012
- “The Global Diamond Industry: Portrait of growth,” Report, dicembre 2012
- “The Global Diamond Industry - Lifting the Veil of Mystery,” Report, dicembre 2011
- “The future of Russian banking: Finding strength through adversity,” Brief, gennaio 2009