- 25 years of consulting experience spanning the globe, including the United States, Argentina, Germany, India, Switzerland and Japan
Dave Michels is the global leader of our Change and Implementation practice and a senior transformation coach, based in Tokyo.
David joined Bain 25 years ago and has worked with a wide variety of organizations, leading large-scale programs on topics including operating model, growth strategy, commercial business model development, culture change and team effectiveness, as well as operational improvement. He is known for his ability to inspire executives and their teams and roll up his sleeves to help them deliver sustained results. His approach to co-creating pragmatic solutions combines insight-rich analytics, leadership coaching and delivery risk mitigation to address the what, who and how of change.
David's work has spanned a range of industries, including healthcare, industrials, consumer products, retail, financial services, private equity, and high technology. He is a frequent author and speaker on leadership, transformation, and change.
As a dual U.S.-Swiss citizen, he brings a global perspective to his clients by way of his experience across multiple geographies. He has lived and worked in the United States, Argentina, Germany, India and Switzerland.
David earned his MBA from Harvard Business School and is a graduate of Duke University, from which he received a B.A. in Economics and International Relations.
- “The Fine Art Of Course Correction,” Forbes.com, 2021년10월25일, Article
- “Tapping the Power of Corporate Purpose,” Forbes.com, 2021년9월23일, Article
- “Change Power: How Worley Improved Its Capacity for Change ,” Webinar, 2021년9월2일
- “Connecting The Disconnected: Overcoming The Hybrid Work Dilemma,” Forbes.com, 2021년8월27일, Article
- “The Impact of Covid-19 Lockdowns on Businesses,” Video, 2021년8월18일
- “Three Steps to Make Training Stick,” Brief, 2021년8월4일
- “Leading From The Minority,” Forbes.com, 2021년7월30일, Article
- “What’s Your Company’s Change Archetype?,” Forbes.com, 2021년7월6일, Article
- “Bain & Company launches Change Power Index a new system of assessing companies’ capacity for change,” Press release, 2021년7월2일
- “How Good Is Your Company at Change?,” Harvard Business Review, 2021년6월15일, Article
- “The Future Of Work Is Change,” Forbes.com, 2021년6월4일, Article
- “It’s A Small World After All,” Forbes.com, 2021년4월22일, Article
- “How to Build a Corporate Purpose That Will Help Navigate Change,” Forbes.com, 2021년3월2일, Article
- “What Meetings Will Look like in the Future,” Forbes.com, 2021년2월1일, Article
- “A New Year’s Resolution For 2021: Harness the Power to Change,” Forbes.com, 2020년12월22일, Article
- “Expanding the US Tech Talent Pool,” Infographic, 2020년11월30일
- “Tested by Fire: Three Keys to Making Better Decisions through Disruption,” Brief, 2020년11월17일
- “Reshaping the Rubber Band,” Forbes, 2020년9월15일
- “Four Questions (and Answers) About Covid-19’s Lasting Impact on Business,” Forbes.com, 2020년9월14일, Article
- “Don’t Snap Back,” Article, 2020년9월8일