Florian Hoppe is a partner with Bain & Company, based in Singapore. He co-leads Bain's Digital practice in Asia-Pacific and is a senior member of Bain's Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practices.
He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with client teams throughout Southeast Asia, Asia-Pacific and the United States to develop actionable and enduring results.
Florian primarily advises clients on topics related to digital transformation, their digital strategy, innovation strategy, customer growth, organizational challenges and transformation programs.
He is also actively involved with Bain's social impact efforts across Southeast Asia, in particular Bain's enduring support for Endeavor, a non-profit organization focused on entrepreneurship.
Florian holds a diploma from WHU Koblenz in Germany and a Master of Business Administration from the McCombs School of Business (University of Texas at Austin). He speaks German, English and French.
- “A New Strategy for Southeast Asian Telcos,” Brief, January 2018
- “So You Want to Win in Southeast Asia E-commerce?,” Brief, December 2017
- “From ecommerce to cloud services, the fight is on to dominate a market of 200m online,” Financial Times, October 2017, Consumer Products
- “Amazon Enters Singapore With a Pitch to Big Spenders; E-commerce company is initially offering its Prime Now fast-delivery option in the city-state ,” The Wall Street Journal, July 2017, Retail
- “Grab v Uber: Road warriors,” The Economist , February 2017, Technology