Nirad has almost 20 years of management consulting experience, partnering with corporate clients and financial investors to drive results. He has led more than 200 client engagements across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation, performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider, medical device and pharmaceuticals sectors.
He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare and is frequently cited in the media, including appearances on Bloomberg TV, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, CNBC, Forbes, Buyouts and many others around the globe.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He also previously worked in the not-for-profit sector.
Nirad holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science, with honors, from Columbia University.
- “U.S. regulators snip red tape for medical devices to curb opioid crisis,” Reuters, November 2018, Healthcare
- “Cooper’s Take: Midterm Results May Lead to More Stability for Health-Care Investors,” WSJ Pro , November 2018, Private Equity
- “Amazon's Challenges With the PillPack Purchase,” Bloomberg, July 2018, Healthcare
- “What's Behind the Surge in Retail Healthcare Deals?,” Brief, May 2018
- “Riding the Disruption Wave in Healthcare,” Forbes.com, May 2018, Article
- “How Amazon Can Disrupt the Healthcare Profit Pool,” Bloomberg, April 2018, Healthcare
- “Will Amazon Bend the Cost Curve for Health Care?,” Bloomberg, April 2018, Healthcare
- “Tech Giants’ Health-Care Moves Attract PE Attention,” WSJ Pro, April 2018, Private Equity
- “Global Healthcare Private Equity and Corporate M&A Report 2018,” Report, April 2018
- “Why Private Equity Loves Retail Healthcare,” Forbes.com, April 2018, Article