Nirad has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, partnering with clients to drive results.
Nirad has extensive experience working with private equity funds and corporate clients in the healthcare sector. He has led more than 100 client cases across the healthcare value chain, including diligence, corporate M&A, transformation/performance improvement and strategy work in the services, payer, provider and medical device sectors. He has built significant expertise at the intersection of private equity and healthcare.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, Nirad worked for another consulting confirm in New York, where he advised clients on growth and M&A strategies. He has also worked in the non-profit sector, serving as the strategic advisor to the Board of Directors of an organization focused on helping the children of September 11th.
He holds an MBA from The Wharton School, a Master of Science from Stanford University and a Bachelor of Science with honors from Columbia University in operations research and economics.
- “What's Behind the Surge in Retail Healthcare Deals?,” Brief, May 2018
- “Riding the Disruption Wave in Healthcare,” Forbes.com, May 2018, Article
- “How Amazon Can Disrupt the Healthcare Profit Pool,” Bloomberg, April 2018, Healthcare
- “Will Amazon Bend the Cost Curve for Health Care?,” Bloomberg, April 2018, Healthcare
- “Tech Giants’ Health-Care Moves Attract PE Attention,” WSJ Pro, April 2018, Private Equity