Arpan Sheth is a partner in, and the office head of, our Bengaluru office. He leads our Asia-Pacific Technology, Vector and Advanced Analytics practices, as well as our India Private Equity and Alternative Investor practice.
Arpan has been part of our New York, Sydney and India leadership teams throughout his tenure.
He has more than 25 years of consulting experience in the tech industry, working with both buyers and suppliers of enterprise technology products and services. Additionally, Arpan is highly engaged with Bain India's Falcon program, which partners with local start-ups at various stages, as well as their investors.
Prior to joining the firm in 2003, Arpan was a vice president of a startup e-commerce enabler firm, where he led efforts to build the e-commerce and omnichannel capabilities of leading retailers and brand owners.
Arpan earned an MBA from the Darden School of Business, as well as a BS in electrical engineering, both from the University of Virginia.
- “Die Talentjagd nach Advanced-Analytics-Fachkräften hat begonnen,” Brief, 22. Juli 2019
- “The Indian Equation for Advanced Analytics Talent,” Brief, 9. Juli 2019
- “India Private Equity Report 2019,” Report, 14. Mai 2019
- “How Does India Travel? ,” Report, 11. April 2019
- “India Philanthropy Report 2019,” Report, 7. März 2019