Mark Kovac is the global leader of Bain’s B2B Commercial Excellence group within the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice. He is also a leader in Bain's Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) practices.
He has more than 20 years of experience helping clients create and implement highly pragmatic strategies that drive tangible, enduring results.
Mark has worked with leading B2B companies across sectors to develop and execute commercial excellence programs to drive sustained organic growth, including improvements in sales & channel effectiveness, digital marketing, pricing and offering management.
Mark has worked extensively across TMT sectors, including telecommunications equipment and service providers, enterprise software & hardware companies, IT service providers and both traditional & digital media companies. He also has significant experience across several industrial sectors including construction products, industrial supplies distribution, industrial machinery and equipment rental.
Prior to joining Bain, Mark spent three years with Price Waterhouse as a Senior Accountant and two years with Dell Computer as a Treasury Manager.
Mark earned an MBA from the Amos Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, graduating in 1996 as a Tuck Scholar. He also graduated magna cum laude from Miami University (Ohio) in 1989 with a Bachelor of Science in business administration and is a Certified Public Accountant.
- “How to Grab Tech Buyers at “Hello” and Never Say “Goodbye”,” Report, 20. September 2021
- “Capturing the True Value of Virtual Selling and Sales Plays in Private Equity,” Global Private Equity Report, 1. März 2021, Report
- “The One-Two Punch: Virtual Selling and Sales Playbooks,” Report, 14. Oktober 2020
- “Virtual B2B Selling Is Here to Stay,” Infografik, 10. Juni 2020
- “Embracing the Shift to Technology-Enabled Selling,” Webinar, 15. Mai 2020