He has more than 15 years of consulting experience with Bain, advising clients on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Jed focuses primarily in financial services, with additional expertise in industries such as transportation, industrials, financial services and private equity. He works with clients to address topics including corporate and business unit strategy, detailed design and implementation of strategic growth plans, operation full potential, supply chain management and mergers and acquisitions.
Jed joined Bain in 2003 and has spent extended time in the firm's London, Chicago and Toronto offices.
Prior to joining Bain, he worked at Merrill Lynch as a research analyst covering the banking sector.
Jed obtained a Bachelor in Economics & Mathematics from Queen's university and an MSc in Global market Economics from London School of Economics.
- “The Automation Advantage in Insurance,” Infographic, aprile 2022
- “The Automation Advantage in Retail Banking,” Infographic, aprile 2022
- “Can Banks Meet Canadians’ Rising Digital Expectations?,” Snap Chart, marzo 2022
- “To Life Insurers, the Grass Looks Greener in Asset Management,” Snap Chart, marzo 2020
- “Life Insurers Spread Their Wings, But Can They Maintain Altitude?,” Brief, febbraio 2020