Claudia has spent more than 20 years advising multinational luxury and fashion clients on everything from strategy and new product development to innovation and organizational change. She is also the lead author of Bain's annual Luxury Study, one of the most cited sources of market information in the luxury industry.
In 2009, Claudia was recognized as one of the "Top 25 Consultants in the World" by Consulting Magazine.
Prior to joining Bain in 1994, Claudia worked for Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising and Ernst & Young.
Claudia earned a degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Marketing at the LUISS University in Rome.
- “Spanish luxury brands buoyed by high-end tourists,” Financial Times, April 2018, Retail
- “Richemont, the world’s second-biggest luxury firm, bets on digital,” The Economist, January 2018, Retail
- “Luxury Goods Worldwide Market Study, Fall–Winter 2017,” Report, December 2017
- “85 percent of luxury growth this year due to younger generations,” CNBC, November 2017, Retail
- “Generations Y and Z drive growth in luxury market,” The Economist, October 2017, Retail