He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Bruno has led major strategy assignments in the consumer goods and retail industries, as well as in telecom and financial services. He holds deep expertise in all aspects of strategy development and implementation, performance improvement, organization and change management.
As the leader of the Consumer Goods and Retail practices for Greater China, Bruno focuses on the retail, consumer goods and luxury sectors in China. He has worked extensively in the food, personal care and beverage sectors with projects covering growth strategy, post merger integration, sales & distribution optimization and brand strategy. He has also led projects in food and non-food retailing in areas covering strategy, acquisition evaluation and integration and profit improvement.
Bruno has applied his consulting experience globally with Bain, having worked in the firm's London and Paris offices. He led the private equity and e-commerce practice in France, working with investment funds from the United States and Europe on investment idea generation, strategic due diligence and portfolio company improvement. He has also led multiple projects in the telecom sector across Europe.
In addition, Bruno has published multiple articles on China's consumer products, luxury and retail sectors in Chinese and English business magazines. He is the author of the management book The Rules of the Best, Belfond edition 1988, describing key success factors of 10 major French Groups. He is also a recipient of Shanghai Magnolia Silver Award, which is the highest honor bestowed by the city on expatriates who have significantly contributed to Shanghai's economic performance, international relations, business environment, management standards and social development.
Bruno formerly started his own consulting firm and held the position of Managing Director of Braxton Associates.
He earned an MBA with Distinction from the Wharton School and is a graduate of Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris.
- “Despite Slowing GDP Growth, China’s Consumers Keep Spending,” Brief, 5. Dezember 2019
- “2019 Online Strategic Consumer Groups Report: Innovate for Consumers with Insights from Big Data,” Report, 26. September 2019
- “China Shopper Report 2019,” Report, 2. August 2019
- “Consumer Products: Now’s the Time to Double Down on China,” Brief, 2. April 2019
- “What’s Powering China’s Market for Luxury Goods?,” Report, 18. März 2019
In the News
- “Chinese Consumers Very Confident About Future, Says Bain & Company’s Lannes,” Bloomberg, 26. Juni 2019, Konsumgüter
- “Local 'insurgent' brands drive consumer spending in China: Bain & Co ,” CNBC, 30. November 2018, Einzelhandel
- “Shandong Ruyi and Fosun Vie for a Spot in Luxury’s Inner Circle,” New York Times, 19. November 2018, Einzelhandel
- “Healthy nutrition trends shake up Chinese consumer market,” Financial Times, 8. August 2018, Konsumgüter
- “Millennials inject new vigor into China's luxury market,” Nikkei, 13. Februar 2018, Einzelhandel