Dave is a Strategy and Sustainability expert, with recent client engagements focusing on business unit strategy and corporate strategy, as well as research, development and technology commercialization.
Historically, he has helped a major oil client define its sustainability ambition and worked with various other clients across O&G, biofuels and mining.
Dave recently led our Integrated Energy team in its effort to forecast future global energy supply-and-demand scenarios.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked as an engineering and technology lead for Imperial Oil and as a senior research engineer for ExxonMobil.
He holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science from the University of Minnesota, an MBA from Rice University, a Master of Economics of Energy and the Environment from ENI Corporate University and an A.B. in Chemistry and Physics from Harvard University.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys running, travelling and spending time with his sons.
- “How Energy and Natural Resources Companies Are Responding to the Crisis in Ukraine,” Energy & Natural Resources Report, 14. Juni 2022, Report
- “How Energy and Natural Resource Companies Are Responding to the Crisis in Ukraine,” Brief, 6. April 2022
- “Aftershock: Managing through Disruptions in Energy and Commodities,” Brief, 6. April 2022
- “Downstream Resilience in Refining,” Webinar, 1. Dezember 2020
- “Oil and Liquids Demand Scenarios Update: Tracking Key Signposts and Working Through the Trough,” Webinar, 7. Juli 2020