Dave is a Strategy and Sustainability expert, with recent client engagements focusing on business unit strategy and corporate strategy, as well as research, development and technology commercialization.
Historically, he has helped a major oil client define its sustainability ambition and worked with various other clients across O&G, biofuels and mining.
Dave recently led our Integrated Energy team in its effort to forecast future global energy supply-and-demand scenarios.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked as an engineering and technology lead for Imperial Oil and as a senior research engineer for ExxonMobil.
He holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and Materials Science from the University of Minnesota, an MBA from Rice University, a Master of Economics of Energy and the Environment from ENI Corporate University and an A.B. in Chemistry and Physics from Harvard University.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys running, travelling and spending time with his sons.
- “Oil and Liquids Demand Scenarios Update: Tracking Key Signposts and Working Through the Trough,” Webinar, 2020年7月7日
- “Covid-19: Implications for Gas Demand,” Webinar, 2020年5月8日
- “Oil Demand Falls in a Pandemic. Here are Three Scenarios for How Bad it Could Get,” スナップチャート, 2020年4月22日
- “Coronavirus and the Price War: How Oil Companies Can Navigate Twin Storms ,” 論説, 2020年4月22日
- “Scenario Planning for Oil and Liquids: Navigating Supply through Coronavirus and OPEC+,” Webinar, 2020年4月17日