Peter Parry is a partner in Bain & Company’s Milan office and the leader of the firm's Global Oil & Gas practice. He has extensive experience in strategy development, technology management, operations and commercial negotiation. He has worked extensively with the energy industry’s leading players for more than 30 years, including international majors, national oil companies, independent oil, and oilfield and engineering service companies.
Peter has a particular interest in strategies for corporate growth and shareholder return performance. He has extensive experience working alongside executive management in the oil majors and national oil companies, developing and implementing growth strategies.
He has assisted companies to develop technology portfolio management strategies and long-term technology investment plans, and to more closely integrate technical service activities, R&D and field operations.
Prior to joining Bain & Company, Peter worked for Booz Allen Hamilton where he led the global upstream oil and gas consulting business. Previous roles have included managing director of Arthur D Little’s UK consulting and R&D business, manager in the Energy Corporate Finance team of a UK merchant bank and a technical specialist for the geophysical consultancy Scott Pickford and Associates.
Peter is a member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators and the Petroleum Exploration Society of Great Britain.
He holds a BA in Economics and Geography from Lancaster University.
- “Accelerating Sustainability in a Covid-19 World,” Webinar, 2020年5月25日
- “Covid-19: Implications for Gas Demand,” Webinar, 2020年5月8日
- “Oil Demand Falls in a Pandemic. Here are Three Scenarios for How Bad it Could Get,” スナップチャート, 2020年4月22日
- “Coronavirus and the Price War: How Oil Companies Can Navigate Twin Storms ,” 論説, 2020年4月22日
- “Scenario Planning for Oil and Liquids: Navigating Supply through Coronavirus and OPEC+,” Webinar, 2020年4月17日