Ludovica Mottura is our global Organization practice executive vice president, based in Boston.
Ludovica has more than 15 years of management consulting experience. She joined Bain in 1996 and developed a passion for helping clients in the technology and consumer products industries solve their most challenging issues, whether related to growth, portfolio management, turnaround, cost reduction or post-merger integration. In particular, Ludovica’s expertise is around helping clients deliver on their strategic and performance goals through better organization and decision effectiveness—using levers like roles clarity, structure change, decision process re-design, culture and change management.
As the global practice director, Ludovica is involved with many aspects of the Organization practice’s intellectual property, client work and operations. She plays a critical role in deploying Bain’s best thinking in client engagements and contributes to the practice’s knowledge base and published materials.
Ludovica has applied her management consulting experience globally, having worked in Bain's Milan, San Francisco and Boston offices. She also worked in Goldman Sachs' Investment Banking Division in London.
Ludovica earned an MBA from Harvard Business School. She is a graduate of Bocconi University in Milan, where she received a BS in Economics and Management with honors.
- “Wie Unternehmenszentralen Mehrwert schaffen,” Brief, 27. August 2019
- “Finding the Right Remedy for Poor Organizational Performance,” Brief, 7. August 2019
- “Ludovica Mottura: Role of the Center,” Video, 8. November 2018
- “Starke Betriebsmodelle wandeln Strategien in Ergebnisse um,” Brief, 10. Dezember 2014
- “The chemistry of enthusiasm,” Brief, 4. Mai 2012