- Global Strategy practice leader
- Senior member of Consumer Products practice
- Former member of Bain's Board of Directors
- Former managing partner of Bain Brussels
Nicolas Bloch is a partner in Bain & Company's Brussels office. He is the leader of Bain's global Strategy practice and a senior member of the Consumer Products practice. He is also an expert in the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Nicolas has more than 30 years of management consulting experience, delivering strategies and transformation programs that work for industry leaders.
Nicolas worked extensively in various consumer products categories, including food, drinks, cosmetics, tobacco and travel goods. He also advises clients in other industries, including chemicals and telecommunications.
He supports clients on a wide range of topics including corporate and business unit strategy, marketing and distribution strategy, digital strategies, organization, operational improvement and M&A. In addition, he holds deep expertise in private equity and portfolio company transformation.
Nicolas joined Bain's Paris office in 1988 and worked out of the London office before transferring to Brussels in January 1999. He served as managing partner of the Brussels office for several years.
He holds a Master's degree from ESSEC (Ecole Supérieur des Sciences Economiques et Commerciales) in Paris.
- “How Big Brands Can Adapt to Seize the E-commerce Opportunity,” Infografik, 7. September 2021
- “Unleashing Online Brand Growth with the Right Operating Model,” Brief, 12. Mai 2021
- “Mit schlagkräftigen Strategien zu mehr Umsatz und Rendite,” Brief, 5. Oktober 2018
- “The CEO Agenda: Ambition,” Video, 30. September 2016
- “The CEO Agenda: Strategy into Action,” Video, 30. September 2016