Edmund Lin is a founding member of our Southeast Asia business. He has served as the leader of our global Financial Services practice and advises the world’s leading financial institutions on their most critical business issues.
Ed advises leading global and domestic financial institutions across Asia, Europe and the United States on growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions and large transformation programs. He is also an expert on strategic planning, change management and organization design.
Ed joined us in San Francisco in 1990 and relocated to Singapore in 1994 to help found our Southeast Asia practice.
In his personal time, he serves on the Singapore Management University Board of Trustees and also chairs its Audit Committee. He also serves as Chairman of the SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business Advisory Board.
Further, Ed is a member of Young Presidents Organization and leads the Lin Foundation with his wife, Trina Liang-Lin.
He holds an MBA, with distinction, Beta Gamma Sigma, from the Northwestern University Kellogg Graduate School of Management. He also earned a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of California, Berkeley.
- “The Future of Talent,” Video, dicembre 2018
- “Banking Regtechs to the Rescue?,” Brief, settembre 2016
- “You've Heard of Fintech, Get Ready for "Regtech",” American Banker, settembre 2016, Article
- “For Commercial Banks, a Better Route to "All Aboard",” Brief, maggio 2016
- “Banking on mergers in Asian financial services,” Brief, marzo 2006