He has more than 15 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Nader advises leading consumer goods and retail clients in the food and beverage, personal and home care, tobacco, alcoholic beverages, food service and durable goods sectors. He has served clients in a variety of other industries, including media and advertising, agribusiness, government, automotive, airlines, construction materials, insurance, telecommunications and other industrial goods.
Nader's areas of expertise include strategy, full potential transformation and change management, organization design, post-merger integration, route-to-market strategy, perfect sales execution, strategic sourcing, marketing, customer strategy and food service go-to-market strategy.
He joined Bain in 2000 and spent the first 10 years of his career at Bain in Europe, primarily serving clients in Italy. Since 2010, he has been based in Asia leading projects throughout Asia and the Middle East, as well as Australia and New Zealand.
Nader received his MBA with distinction from the Luiss Guido Carli School of Management. He is a graduate of University of Mobile, where he earned his BS in Finance and Global Business with honors.
- “A Downturn Favors the Prepared, Even for Southeast Asian Companies ,” Brief, settembre 2019
- “Overcoming The Pitfalls That Keep Brands From Growing in Developing Asia,” Forbes.com, gennaio 2018, Article
- “Turbocharging Consumer Products in Developing Asia,” Brief, novembre 2017
- “Customers' Trust About Personal Data Can't Be Bought,” Jakarta Post, giugno 2015, Article
- “Motivate Employees with Values, Not Red Tape,” Bangkok Post, aprile 2015, Article