Eric joined Bain in 1997 and has since specialized in supporting clients in organizational design and effectiveness, merger integration, cost transformation and growth strategy. He has completed numerous organizational design and cost transformation efforts across multiple industries, including healthcare, industrial, chemical, defense, energy, retail and consumer packaged goods.
Eric is also co-author of Time, Talent, Energy, released in March 2017. Time, Talent, Energy presents research into how businesses can liberate people's time, talent and energy and unleash their organizations' productive power.
Eric earned a BA in Economics from Northwestern University and an MBA from Harvard University.
- “Future-Proofing Your Organization,” Harvard Business Review, August 2021, Article
- “Future-Proof Your Business,” Infographic, August 2021
- “The Pandemic Is Widening a Corporate Productivity Gap,” HBR.org, December 2020, Article
- “Paid Family Leave Finds an Unlikely Ally: Investors,” Slate, February 2018
- “Is Your Company Actually Set Up to Support Your Strategy?,” HBR.org, November 2017, Article