Greg Callahan is a partner based in Bain & Company's Boston office. He is an active member of the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing practice, with deep expertise in B2B Commercial Excellence, and leads our global commercial and sales operations capability.
Since joining Bain in 2012, Greg has actively directed teams across multiple sectors, including telecommunications, media & technology (TMT), private equity, business services and healthcare. He works with CEOs and senior management teams on strategy development and commercial excellence, with deep expertise in go-to-market strategy and sales force effectiveness. He also works with clients to address large-scale transformations and corporate strategy.
Prior to joining the firm, Greg held various roles across corporate strategy, sales leadership and investment strategies at Millennium Pharmaceuticals, DynaVox Mayer-Johnson, Vestar Capital Partners and Lehman Brothers.
He holds an MBA, with honors, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, as well as a B.A. from Princeton University.
- “Which Customers Are Hurting Your Bottom Line?,” Snap Chart, February 2018
- “Would Your Sales Reps Pay for an Hour of Their Manager’s Time?,” Infographic, November 2020
- “Shaping Up Account Management,” Infographic, August 2020
- “How the Best Sales Operations Teams Navigate the Digital Cosmos,” Brief, November 2019
- “The Rosetta Stone of Commercial Operations—Deciphering Where to Focus,” Brief, November 2019