Joe joined Bain in 2007 and has extensive management consulting experience across a range of industries, including retail, energy and technology.
Joe holds deep expertise in utility strategy and scenario planning, as well as renewables strategy. He has led significant operational and performance improvement efforts for transmission and distribution (T&D) organizations, specializing in operational benchmarking and target setting, the development of performance management systems and value chain process improvements. Joe's utility supply chain transformation experience includes initiatives focused on procurement organizations, process benchmarking and redesign, sourcing strategy and implementations of spend analytics and sourcing tools.
Joe advises both publicly held companies and portfolio companies of private equity funds on their biggest opportunities and challenges. He has worked with clients in Bain's Private Equity Group on a range of topics, including fund strategy, strategic due diligence, merger integration and post-acquisition performance improvement.
Joe graduated from Harvard with honors, concentrating in French and Italian Studies. He received his MBA from Wharton, where he was a Palmer Scholar.
- “Electric Cars Could Recharge Growth for Utilities,” Brief, 13. April 2018
- “Three Benefits of Electric Vehicles, and How to Unlock Them,” World Economic Forum, 15. Februar 2018, Artikel
- “How Robot Taxis Will Change Mobility Over the Next 10 Years,” World Economic Forum, 10. Januar 2018, Artikel
- “Harnessing the Value of Grid-Edge Technologies,” Brief, 3. Mai 2017
- “The Future of Electricity: New Technologies Transforming the Grid Edge,” World Economic Forum, 24. März 2017, Artikel