Richard has 20 years of strategy consulting experience across the UK, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Richard is an expert in customer loyalty and customer experience transformation. He has supported customer-led transformation programs for leading financial services and telecommunications companies in the UK, Australia and across Asia.
Richard's experience spans a wide range of industries with a primary focus on financial services, where he has deep expertise in retail banking, business banking, general and life insurance and wealth management. He specializes in customer loyalty, customer experience, customer segmentation, growth strategy, pricing, change management and performance improvement.
He is a graduate of Cambridge University, where he studied economics.
- “Digitale Transformation der Banken: Unterschätzter Faktor Mensch,” Brief, 29. Oktober 2019
- “Have It Both Ways: Happy Customers and Lower Costs,” Brief, 22. August 2019
- “A Path for Australia’s Banks to Delight Customers,” Brief, 8. Juli 2019
- “Customer Experience Tools and Trends 2018,” Customer Experience Tools, 15. April 2019, Brief
- “Consumption in China: Ten Trends for the Next 10 Years,” Brief, 13. Juni 2018