Ryan Morrissey is a partner in Bain & Company's Chicago office. He heads Bain’s Automotive and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices in the Americas and is a senior leader in the firm’s Digital practice.
He also leads the firm’s work with the World Economic Forum on digital business models.
Ryan advises clients on growth strategy and business transformation in industries disrupted by the rise of digital technologies. He works with leading players in mobility, agribusiness, machinery & controls, aerospace, technology, telecom and private equity. He focuses on portfolio and business unit strategy, M&A, business model innovation and organization.
Ryan joined Bain in 2004. He graduated from Lafayette College with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and Finance and holds an MBA from MIT’s Sloan School of Management.
- “Digitale Transformationen erfolgreich steuern,” Brief, 1. Februar 2019
- “Reinventing Your Business Model for Digital,” Brief, 30. Mai 2018
- “Die Zukunft im Autovertrieb gehört dem Omnikanal,” Brief, 13. September 2017
- “Digitalstrategien für das B2B-Geschäft,” Brief, 8. Februar 2017
- “How Companies Can Make Efficiency Part of Their DNA,” Forbes.com, 9. Mai 2016, Artikel