Tanja Brettel is a practice executive vice president based in Bain & Company's Dusseldorf office. She is an expert in the firm's Financial Services practice.
Since joining Bain in 2000, Tanja has honed deep expertise in a range of financial services sectors, focusing primarily on Insurance. She holds particularly extensive experience in life, health, property and casualty insurance, with core sector capabilities including strategy, customer experience, Bain Simple & Digital, data and analytics and the Net Promoter System®.
She is also deeply versed in retail banking and asset management, due diligence, COO redesign, post-merger integration and channel distribution strategy.
Tanja holds a PhD from the European Business School (EBS) and a double degree in business from the WHU – Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Business and the École Supérieure de Commerce de Lyon.
She is fluent in German, English and French.
- “Customers Know What They Want. Are Insurers Listening?,” Report, 10. Oktober 2018
- “Live a Little,” Artikel, 10. Oktober 2018
- “Insurers Now Need Bigger, Bolder Digital Moves,” Brief, 14. Juli 2020
- “Deutscher Versicherungsreport: Wer vernetzt, gewinnt,” Artikel, 19. Dezember 2019
- “Schweizer Versicherungsreport: Die Entschlüsselung der Kunden-DNA,” Brief, 18. April 2019