He has more than 20 years of consulting and industry experience in Asia.
Larry's primary focus is on working with clients to develop and implement strategies to improve operations in China. He has experience serving clients in the telecommunications, consumer goods, industrial goods and retail industries. He has worked extensively with leading global and Chinese clients on growth strategy, strategic procurement, marketing and sales force efficiency.
Prior to joining Bain, he worked as Chief Operating Officer for Sotheby's Asia.
Larry holds a MBA from INSEAD, and a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from Fudan University.
- “China’s tech groups slow to transform supermarket sector ,” The Financial Times, settembre 2019, Tecnologia
- “Embracing China's New Retail,” Report, marzo 2018
- “How Brands Can Stay Ahead In China,” Forbes.com, gennaio 2018, Article
- “Delivering China's 'New Retail' Future,” Brief, dicembre 2017
- “How Brands Can Get Ahead of China's Tectonic Shifts in Grocery Retail,” Brief, settembre 2017