Pierre de Raismes is a partner in Bain & Company's Paris office. He is an expert in the firm's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 10 years of strategy and management consulting experience within financial services, advising insurance companies and corporate and investment banks in France, Europe and the Middle East.
Pierre focuses his work in growth strategy, M&A, post-merger integrations, large transformation programs and performance improvement. He also addresses IT and client experience issues.
Pierre also has extensive experience advising investment funds on private equity operations within the financial services industry.
Pierre joined Bain in 2006 and holds an MS from Ecole Polytechnique and an MS from Harvard University.
- “Banking M&A,” M&A Report, 8. Februar 2022, Report
- “Why Europe’s M&A Season Is Back in 2021,” Webinar, 25. März 2021
- “Banking Industry Primed for Deals,” Video, 17. Februar 2021
- “Making the Most of Banking’s M&A Season,” M&A Report, 16. Februar 2021, Report
- “The Coming Wave of Banking M&A,” Infografik, 26. August 2020