Melissa Burke is the global practice executive vice president of our Results 360 and Change Management practices, based in Atlanta.
She is responsible for managing the practices' overall operations, including team and client support, knowledge management and intellectual property development.
Melissa has more than 15 years of experience with the firm and has also worked in our New York and San Francisco offices.
She has served clients across industries, including retail, consumer products, private equity, financial services, telecommunications, technology, utilities and logistics. She is an expert in change management and implementation, behavior and culture change, corporate and business unit strategy, growth and international expansion, due diligence, cost management and organizational realignment.
Melissa earned an MBA from The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, where she was a Palmer Scholar. She also holds a B.S. in Systems Engineering, with high distinction, from the University of Virginia.
- “Leading During Times of Uncertainty—What Now?,” Brief, maggio 2020
- “Coronavirus: How to Be the Leader Your People Need Right Now,” Brief, marzo 2020
- “Soul Searching: True Transformations Start Within,” Brief, giugno 2018
- “Unexpected Lessons in Sales Transformation from Little League,” Managing Change Blog, agosto 2017, Article
- “Organizations Don't Change Behavior, People Do,” Brief, agosto 2016