Melissa Burke is the global practice executive vice president of our Results360 and Change Management and Implementation practices, based in Atlanta.
She has more than 19 years of experience with the firm and has also worked in our New York and San Francisco offices.
Melissa is responsible for managing overall practice operations, including team and client support, knowledge management, and intellectual property development. She has served clients across industries, including consumer products, restaurants, private equity, technology, and utilities.
Her work mainly encompasses change management and implementation, transformation, behavior and culture change, capability building, leadership effectiveness and alignment, agile and due diligence.
Melissa's key engagements have included:
- Holistic transformation programs for several of the US's largest utility companies
- A capability-building program implemented to launch a change effort for one of the world's largest restaurant chains, with 50,000 stores in 150 countries
- Provided ongoing due diligence support for a ~$15B private equity firm.
Melissa earned an MBA from The Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania, where she was a Palmer Scholar. She also holds a B.S. in Systems Engineering, with highest distinction, from the University of Virginia.
The proud mom of four boys, Melissa enjoys hiking, particularly if it involves a state or national park; supporting UVA basketball; and occasionally finding a quiet moment to read.
- “Three Steps to Make Training Stick,” 論説, 2021年8月4日
- “Expanding the US Tech Talent Pool,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年11月30日
- “Leading During Times of Uncertainty—What Now?,” 論説, 2020年5月1日
- “Coronavirus: How to Be the Leader Your People Need Right Now,” 論説, 2020年3月16日
- “Soul Searching: True Transformations Start Within,” 論説, 2018年6月13日