With more than a decade of consulting and industry experience, James specializes in customer strategy, organization transformation, sales effectiveness and omnichannel redesign. His client portfolio spans sectors including grocery, apparel, wine and spirits, as well as consumer-facing sectors across Greater China and APAC.
He previously served as a partner in the retail and consumer goods practices of another top consulting firm.
He holds a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University.
James is fluent in English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese.
- “Meet Asia-Pacific’s Sustainable Consumers,” Infographic, aprile 2022
- “Chinese Retail Must Adapt as Singles Day Matures,” Fortune, novembre 2021, Article
- “Defining Singles Day Success in 2021,” Webinar, ottobre 2021
- “China Retail: A New Definition of Singles Day Success ,” Retail Holiday Newsletter, ottobre 2021, Brief
- “Ten Trends Powering a New Stage in China’s Retail Evolution,” Infographic, marzo 2021