Henrik has more than 15 years of experience in international strategy consulting with hands-on functional experience in strategy, PE, M&A, merger integration, efficiency programs and transformations across industries and geographies.
Prior to joining Bain, Henrik worked for four years as CEO of Russian Standard, the leading consumer goods and financial services company in Russia with more than 40,000 employees. Henrik also was a partner at another global consulting firm in the Nordics and the Middle East and worked for several years in Merrill Lynch's M&A Group in London.
Henrik holds a Bachelor with Honors from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, UK.
- “Plotting a Path to Financial Excellence,” CFO.com, 2017年7月31日, 記事
- “When the Finance Department Becomes a Company's Secret Weapon,” 論説, 2017年6月16日
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Transaction Advisors, 2015年7月30日, 記事
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” 論説, 2015年6月10日
- “Repeatable M&A in Consumer Goods,” 論説, 2015年3月18日