Tom Springer is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. He leads Bain's Advanced Analytics practice. His focus is on the use of customer analytics to develop and execute breakthrough organic growth strategies.
Tom also leads Bain's Business Development function, developing partnerships with companies and organizations that complement our expertise and help us deliver client results.
While away from Bain from 1999 to 2004, Tom was a senior executive at Verbind, a start-up advanced analytics software vendor, and Digitas, a digital marketing agency. Tom was part of the management team that sold Verbind to SAS Institute in 2002.
Before joining Bain in 1995, Tom was an associate consultant with Deloitte & Touche Management Consulting and a Captain in the US Army, serving in Southwest Asia during the Persian Gulf War.
Tom earned an MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of Princeton University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in History.
- “Tom Springer: The Future of Feedback,” 動画, 2017年11月17日
- “The Future of Feedback: Sometimes You Don't Have to Ask,” 論説, 2017年7月25日
- “Mining the Big Data Opportunity in Customer Loyalty ,” The Net Promoter System Podcast, 2017年5月18日, Podcast
- “Five Ways to Increase Your Cross-Selling,” HBR.org, 2016年11月22日, 記事
- “Reinvigorate Cross-Selling,” 論説, 2016年10月11日