Bill Halloran is a partner in the San Francisco office of Bain & Company and a leader in Bain's Private Equity practice.
Bill joined Bain in 1993 and served as the leader of Bain's Americas Private Equity practice for several years.
Bill works with a number of leading global private equity firms on issues of overall strategy, commercial due diligence and post-acquisition value creation. He also leads engagements with corporate clients and has worked in a variety of industries, including telecommunications services, telecommunications equipment, aerospace/satellites, networking equipment, enterprise software and semiconductors.
He received an MBA from the Wharton School and a BS in chemical engineering from the University of California at Berkeley.
- “Winning Private Equity Fund Managers are Harder to Spot in Capital-Rich Market,” Forbes.com, 2015年5月5日, 記事
- “Private Equity Returns are Robust, but Can This Winning Asset Class Keep Its Edge?,” Forbes.com, 2015年4月30日, 記事
- “In the US, Private Equity Investors Find Rich Opportunities and Fierce Competition,” Forbes.com, 2015年4月28日, 記事
- “Shadow Capital Steps into Spotlight in Private Equity,” Forbes.com, 2015年4月23日, 記事
- “How Capital Superabundance Could Burn Private Equity Investors,” Forbes.com, 2015年4月21日, 記事