Christophe Guille is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Bain & Company. He is a member of the firm's Utilities & Renewables practice.
He joined Bain in 2009 and has also spent time in the firm's San Francisco office.
While at Bain, Christophe's primary focus has been in strategy and operations within the utilities and alternative energy sector. He also leads Bain's big data efforts in the utility space globally.
He holds expertise in strategy development for the future of grid operations, strategy and integrated planning capability deployment, field force optimization, design and implementation of advanced analytics capabilities and energy efficiency portfolio optimization.
Christophe also leads Bain's work with the World Economic Forum evaluating the impact of grid edge technologies. His work has focused on distributed energy resources, electric vehicles and new digital technologies.
Christophe graduated from Supelec (France) with a Master's in Engineering and from the University of Illinois with a Master's in Electrical Engineering. He received his MBA from Harvard Business School where he graduated as a Baker and Ford scholar and was a recipient of the Wolfe award.
- “Digital Transformation for Utilities: More Tortoise, Less Hare,” 論説, 2019年2月5日
- “Data Transforms Predictive Maintenance,” スナップチャート, 2018年5月10日
- “Soak Up the Sun: Can Electric Vehicles Help Balance Electricity Loads?,” スナップチャート, 2018年5月8日
- “Electric Cars Could Recharge Growth for Utilities,” 論説, 2018年4月13日
- “Three Benefits of Electric Vehicles, and How to Unlock Them,” World Economic Forum, 2018年2月15日, 記事