Cyrille has 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
He primarily advises retailers and consumer products companies on strategy, customer experience and performance improvement. He has also developed specific expertise across the Middle East food sector, from producer to retailer.
Additionally, Cyrille works with economic development agencies to address topics such as retail sector strategies, food security and industrialization in the GCC region.
He has applied his management consulting expertise globally with Bain, having also worked in the firm's Brussels office.
Cyrille's insights have been published and quoted in publications including Forbes, Gulf News, The National, Al Bayan and Saudi Gazette.
Prior to joining Bain, Cyrille worked in marketing and consulting for two other top consulting firms. He is also a board member of several e-commerce startups.
He holds a joint MBA from INSEAD and Wharton Business School, a master's degree in industrial relations from the London School of Economics and a diploma in management studies, with honors, from the University of Cambridge.
- “Assessing the Impact of 2020 on the GCC Luxury Goods Market ,” 論説, 2021年4月14日
- “Brilliant under pressure: Global diamond market shows resilience in an unprecedented year,” Dubai News Style, 2021年3月1日
- “E-commerce in MENA: Opportunity Beyond the Hype,” レポート, 2019年2月19日
- “Time for retailers to change strategy,” 論説, 2009年11月16日
- “Slower growth exposes weakness of GCC retailers,” 論説, 2009年9月29日