James Anderson is a partner in our London office. He is a leader in our EMEA Technology & Analytics Group and an expert in our Digital practice.
With more than 10 years of consulting experience, James has helped companies deliver lasting results, from growth strategies for innovative startups to large scale programmatic changes in big corporations.
James has worked with many leading companies in retail, financial services and telecommunications to address strategy and digital issues. He is passionate about using analytics and digital technology to drive insights, connect with customers and lower costs.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, he helped build a leading UK financial services technology startup, with hands on experience of developing the platform and building the ecosystem with partners.
James has an MBA from INSEAD and an MPhys from Oxford.
- “Digital Transformation: What Matters Most in Your Sector?,” インタラクティブ, 2021年11月15日
- “Four Essential Components of Digital Transformation,” Mid-east Info, 2021年8月24日
- “No Two Digital Transformations Are Alike — But There Are Common Patterns Emerging,” Forbes, 2021年7月31日
- “No two digital transformations are alike — but there are common patterns emerging,” Forbes, 2021年7月31日
- “Four Winning Patterns of Digital Transformation ,” 論説, 2021年7月28日